The wine is done in a Rhone style with layered fruit leading to herbal flavers on the palate. The wine was aged in neutral oak quite similar to the techniques commonly used in the Cotes du Rhone.
- Geography : United States > California > Central Coast > Paso Robles
- Wine Type : Red
- Varietal/Blend : Syrah
- Composition : 84% Syrah , 9% Cabernet Sauvignon , 7% Cabernet Franc
- Alcohol by Volume : 13.7 %
- Case Production : 600
Wine Tasting Notes
- Winery : Roudon-Smith
- Winemaker : Brandon Armitage
- Three Word Taste Summary : earthy , accessible , herbaceous
- Food Pairings : Grilled Meats, Red Sauces
- Suggested Drinking Window : Between 2012 and 2015
- Tasting Notes: The wine is done in a Rhone style with layered fruit leading to herbal flavers on the palate. The wine was aged in neutral oak quite similar to the techniques commonly used in the Cotes du Rhone.
- Adult Signature Required : You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. Adult signature is required on delivery.
- Weather Related Delays : The seller may delay shipment if the temperature at the shipping or delivery address is not between 45°F and 80°F.
- Shipping Policies : View shipping rates, policies, and permit information.
- Expected Handling Time : 5 days.
Wine shipping laws are constantly changing.* Some states allow(s) direct shipments if purchased on-site so please inquire at time of purchase.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com to determine if we may be able to ship to you if you are not in one of the states shown.
* The list at right is our current list for off-site sales as of January 1, 2014 but is subject to change.
There are no reviews yet.