This wine is a single vineyard selection sourced from Veranda Vineyards in Corralitos. Gold Medal SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- Geography : United States > California > Santa Cruz County > Santa Cruz Mountains
- Wine Type : Red
- Varietal/Blend : Pinot Noir
- Alcohol by Volume : 14.9 %
- Case Production : 170
- Harvest Date(s) : 9/22/2013 and 10/4/2013
- Special Version : Reserve
Wine Tasting Notes
- Winery : Roudon-Smith
- Winemaker : Mikael Wargin
- Three Word Taste Summary : complex , cherry , spicy
- Food Pairings : Salmon, Pork Tenderloin
- Suggested Drinking Window : Between 2017 and 2023
Tasting Notes: This wine opens with a nose filled with bright cherry candy and chaparral/sage and strawberry notes. On the palate it reflects creamy bing cherry and vanilla bean with hints of dried herbs and lavender. It is showing well in its youth and should improve over the next 7-10 years.
- Adult Signature Required : You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. Adult signature is required on delivery.
- Weather Related Delays : The seller may delay shipment if the temperature at the shipping or delivery address is not between 45°F and 80°F.
- Shipping Policies : View shipping rates, policies, and permit information.
- Expected Handling Time : 5 days.
Wine shipping laws are constantly changing.* Some states allow(s) direct shipments if purchased on-site so please inquire at time of purchase.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com to determine if we may be able to ship to you if you are not in one of the states shown.
* The list at right is our current list for off-site sales as of January 1, 2014 but is subject to change.
There are no reviews yet.